Forum Wolfenstein

CKU clan Forum. Welcome to You
It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:14 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [eef]gabber/porky
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:05 pm 

he is stressing me out. he is always going against me and he dont accept the rules. he lies so i get kicked/muted.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: [eef]gabber/porky
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:36 pm 
Clan member
Send private message  E-mail  MSNM/WLM  Profile

What?Who?Where?When?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:29 am 
Suprem Admin
Send private message  E-mail  WWW  MSNM/WLM  YIM  Profile

take screenshots man

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:00 am 
Clan member
Send private message  E-mail  Profile

Ay, my brother was on the nq server yesterday and he told me about this gabber guy. He was making mute votes towards him (>wm. ^Karbo'Logy. nowadays) and insulted him and his clan mates ( said he was gay and wm clan sucks hard etc.) and then this wicky said that he is on 2 clans at ones and when he said that he is my brother he started to send some privatemessages that he's not my brother.. (like Wicky would know is he my brother or not..?) I just put this in here, because I can see that karbo isn't the only one who has problems with this guy.. He doesn't care about this pathetic kid, but I thought that I write this in here anyways for karbo. :) If u need proof about this ''incident'' u can ask for players who saw this yesterday. It's pretty annoying that my brother didn't get any screenshots for that language gabber used, but I hope that the players who saw it would write here about what u saw.

Nothing personal towards anybody from: McTaviz* and ^Karbo'Logy.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:38 pm 
Accustomed

-=CKU=-McTaviz* wrote:
Ay, my brother was on the nq server yesterday and he told me about this gabber guy. He was making mute votes towards him (>wm. ^Karbo'Logy. nowadays) and insulted him and his clan mates ( said he was gay and wm clan sucks hard etc.) and then this wicky said that he is on 2 clans at ones and when he said that he is my brother he started to send some privatemessages that he's not my brother.. (like Wicky would know is he my brother or not..?) I just put this in here, because I can see that karbo isn't the only one who has problems with this guy.. He doesn't care about this pathetic kid, but I thought that I write this in here anyways for karbo. :) If u need proof about this ''incident'' u can ask for players who saw this yesterday. It's pretty annoying that my brother didn't get any screenshots for that language gabber used, but I hope that the players who saw it would write here about what u saw.

Nothing personal towards anybody from: McTaviz* and ^Karbo'Logy.

It is already told many times, post evidence too your reply. Look i can tell to that some misbehaves, so make that screen or that demo, so action can be taken instead talking tooo much words for the problems.

Words dont solve problems!
evidence is the answer!

Regards mOnk

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:30 pm 
Clan member

---------
I know, I know. But this topic was here so I just thought that I tell 2 what I know or what I have heard about that player.

Report this post